Dynacast Golf Group, Bridgestone Golf Products Division,
Win “a Tour B Series Sampler Pack” promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Bridgestone Golf Club their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on Tuesday 3 October, 2017 at 12:00 (AEDT) and concludes on Thursday 9 November 2017 at 23.59.
4. The competition will be advertised in various places including point of sale and flyers.
5. This competition is a Game of Skill, and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner.
6. To enter, participants must fill in an entry form online at www.bridgestonegolf.com.au/promotions and must finish the following sentence in 25 words or less, “What ball do you
currently use and why??”
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. Entries must be received by Thursday 30 November at 23:59 (AEST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries for any reason.
10. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant without the consent of the Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
11. Ten (10) winners will each receive a “sampler Tour B golf ball pack” RRP $29.95each . Total prizepool value $299.50
12. The Prize cannot be transferred or be redeemed for cash. Winner must be over 18
13. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit where this is not as a result of fault of the Promoter.
14. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will have their entry judged by a representative of Bridgestone Golf. The judging will take place at Dynacast Golf Group, Bridgestone Golf Products Division, 33 Ellemsea Circuit, Lonsdale, SA 5160 at 15:00 (AEST) on the 2 May, 2015.
15. The winner will be notified within 5 days of the judging. The winner will also be notified of their prize in writing.
16. The prize will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, it will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
17. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
18. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. Dynacast Golf Group, Bridgestone Golf Products Division and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
22. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
24. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter’s privacy officer.
25. The Promoter is Dynacast Golf Group, Bridgestone Golf Products Division (ABN: 86 008 128 096) of 33 Ellemsea Circuit, Lonsdale, SA 5160